NOW AVAILABLE: Drive Through Restaurant – Downtown Prescott, Arizona
Former Prescott, Arizona Jack in the Box drive through restaurant now offered for lease.
This is “the” prime fast-food location in the heart of historic Prescott, Arizona. Positioned on the main ingress/egress arterial road, this location is just 3 blocks from the historic Prescott downtown square and Whiskey Row. No other drive through is closer to the downtown square, home to the dozens of art and festival events, including the Frontier Day’s Rodeo.
This oppoortunity is perfect for fast-food, coffee, donuts shop or other drive through restaurant application. Or, if tenant prefers, this location could be converted to multiple uses in accordance with City of Prescott zoning.
- Property Type: Drive Through Restaurant
- Square Feet: 3,359± sf – Corner Lot
- Market Position: 3 Blocks from Downtown
- Traffic Count: ±40,000 Peak Seasonal
- Year Built: Longstanding, Recognized Location
- Tourism Traffic: Approximately 1,000,000 Visitors
- Resident Location: Well Known Resident & Tourist Location
- Lease Rate: $25± psf, 10 Year Initial Term
- Improvements: Improvement Allowance Consideration
- Ready for Tenant Improvements – Landlord Demo Completed
- Environmental Clearance Report Available
Disclosure: Property has been mitigated for recent fire damage and roof asbestos contamination by certified mitigation company. Building is environmentally clean.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Donald S. Teel, Principal
Commercial Properties Northern Arizona
(928) 777-8100 (direct)
Email Donald Teel