The parcel is currently zoned residential. However, consultation with the City of Prescott indicates a strong willingness to consider a commercial rezoning.
With approximately 300 feet of frontage on Iron Springs Road, the property is ideally suited for general multi-office, medical, business condos, apartments, senior care, retail, and various mixed-use applications.
Iron Springs Road has approximately 20,000 cars per day, and the property is on the primary corridor to the expansive Williamson Valley market, home of American Ranch, Talking Rock Ranch, and Mint Creek, all private custom residential estates.
Utilities to the property include APS electric, Unisource natural gas, City of Prescott water and sewer, and telecommunication and high-speed Internet providers.
- ±300-foot frontage on Iron Springs Road
- Slight rolling terrain, trees, and granite boulders
- Trade area population 108,000 (10 miles)
- Prescott average household income is $85,000
- Property is ready for development
- The owner may carry subject to terms and conditions
Additional information about this property can be obtained by contacting:
- Date February 5, 2019
- Tags Land, Specialty