Prescott Unified School District (“PUSD”) is selling its administrative office building.
The property is appraised at $1,350,000 and the PUSD will lease back for up to 12 months following the closing.
In 2015, the Prescott Unified School District sought and received referendum approval from the public to sell this unique office building and warehouse.
- District Office Building: ±18,867 SF
- Multiple Office Spaces – Various Sizes
- Reception Area with Inner Office
- Conference Room & Multiple Restrooms
- Board of Directors Public Meeting Room
- Warehouse Storage Area with Docks & Rollups
- Excellent Downtown Location Near Square
- Recently re-appraised for RFP @ $71.55 PSF
The property is located in proximity to Prescott, Arizona’s historic downtown market area, and the City of Prescott has designated a part of the downtown area for its future “Entertainment District.”
- Acreage: Approximately 0.69 acres (1 parcel) with centralized parking lot
- Buildings: Large office complex with conference room and meeting room
- Position: Central Location in Prescott, AZ – walk to downtown area and courthouse
- Status: Tenant (PUSD) may consider a negotiated lease back
- Zoning: Downtown Business District (“DTB”) City of Prescott, AZ
The site offers warehouse space with loading docks and is perfect for a multi-tenant use.
- Date April 17, 2017
- Tags Office