Tenants can often feel trapped in a lease location and can find it challenging to step through the door to renew the lease, relocate or re-craft their lease. When a tenant’s lease is set to expire there can be a lot of confusion and concern about how to analyze the situation.
There are some key questions tenant should ask themselves:
- When should I start reviewing my current lease?
- What issues can I raise with the Landlord?
- Do I have to exercise the renewals in my lease?
- What alternative locations might I consider?
- Is my lease rate on par with market rates?
- Can I hire a Broker to help review my lease?
- Is it possible to negotiate a new lease?
- Are the right terms included in my lease?
At CPNA we are experts at lease review, site selection, and all aspects of tenant representation.
Reviewing your lease with a qualified Broker is essential to ensuring you lease terms and conditions are up to standard and that your lease rate, improvements, signage, and other issues are adequately addressed.
Contact us or, better yet, call (928) 777-8100.